May 24-26, 2021
AIHce EXP 2021
We are excited to announce a brand-new, more ROBUST virtual platform for the 2021 conference. After careful consideration and due diligence on software options, the system we’ve selected (and used successfully by hundreds of organizations over the past year) will provide attendees with multiple benefits, including seamless access to quality education; matchmaking with other attendees, exhibitors, and sessions based on participant interest areas; creative networking options; video presentations by poster presenters; and an extensive virtual exhibit featuring video and written chat functions. Networking is not at all the same digitally, but this platform is the next best thing to being in-person.
The live virtual conference itself will be held over three days, May 24-26, packed with thought-provoking keynotes, practical case studies, and actionable education sessions related to COVID-19, as well as dozens of other cutting-edge OEHS topics to help keep you up to date. Many of our professional development courses will be held virtually as well.
But the experience won’t end in May. Every FULL paid registration automatically comes with access to AIHce OnDemand session recordings, enabling you to catch up on sessions you missed or earn additional contact hours through December 31, 2021.
Although we will miss seeing you in person, we’re looking forward to connecting with you and the rest of the OEHS community virtually. We invite you to join us online May 24-26 for a virtual EXPerience like no other you may attend this year!
Top Reasons to Attend AIHce EXP
- World-class education on topics important to OEHS professionals
- Numerous networking opportunities to build and retain relationships
- High-caliber Expo featuring hundreds of exhibitors displaying innovative products and services
- Three days of idea generation to address challenges, work more effectively, drive revenue, and improve the bottom line at your organization
- Earn 18 certification maintenance contact hours for the year at one conference
- Receive access to AIHce OnDemand FREE through December 2021 (and earn additional CM credits)
- Streamlined schedule that allows for better learning experiences