Safe Worker Series: Integrated Incident and Claims Management with SAP Environment, Health & Safety
Posted in Past Webcasts, Webcasts
Thursday, October 11, 2018 @ 11:00 AM, EST
Matt O’Keefe, Director, EHS Practice Leader, Linx-AS
Mike Censurato, EHS Solution Manager, SAP
SAP offers customers a global platform for driving proactive worker health & safety strategies that reduce risks, lower operational costs, and improve worker and process safety.
Join Linx-AS and SAP in the first installment of the Safe Worker Series to see how you can gain visibility to insurance claims and the financial impact of the workplace incidents driving them. You’ll learn how to effectively rein in disparate processes and capture the critical data and reporting needed by EHS and IHS professionals.
Register and attend to learn about:
- Driving continuous safety and EHS performance improvement across your operations
- Streamlining the people, processes, data, and documents involved in the lifecycle of a workplace incident
- Standardizing safety processes and simplifying workflow
- Giving visibility to the status, costs, and resolution of claims
- Solution implementation strategies including rapid cloud deployment
Download Presentation Slides & Recording
* These fields are required.