Harnesses the power of the SAP Specification Database and a simplified workflow framework to unify data and streamline enterprise packaging processes.
The Packaging Challenge
Are your packaging engineers and master data managers currently struggling with:
- Managing packaging specifications with global, regional, and regulatory variations
- Sourcing and purchasing packaging materials for global distribution
- Collaborating with suppliers on packaging development
- Labeling, translating, and creating packaging artwork
The direct and operational costs of decentralized systems can drain organizations. ROI Now for Enterprise Packaging bridges process gaps, fostering collaboration and data visibility throughout the enterprise and supply chain.
The ROI Now™Solution
ROI Now for Enterprise Packaging is an SAP solution bundle that includes best-practice business processes, SAP PLM solution enhancements for packaging, project delivery accelerators, and one year of Linx-AS’s dedicated PLM support desk—all at a fixed price and delivery time.
With an SAP-powered solution in place, packaging across the business is agile. Create, change, and approve specifications with speed, streamlining processes with an enhanced SAP Workflow framework and collaboration.
Moreover, the business can respond swiftly to regulatory and market changes on a global or regional level.
Central control of packaging specifications carries strong financial justification for replacing legacy systems. Some of the typical benefits include:
- Reduction of off-spec materials
- Control of packaging product obsolescence
- Increased speed of introduction of new packaging materials
- Reduced manual intervention in approval and change processes, with full audit trail available
- Tighter and more informed shop-floor packaging process
ROI Now—Built on Linx-AS’s two decades of SAP experience.
Provides faster returns on the SAP technology you’ve invested in and a simpler path to realizing business value.
More on ROI Now
Integrated Packaging Built with SAP
Linx-AS puts the business enablers in place, so companies can rein in packaging costs and wield the power of SAP.