May 24-25, 2022
Marriott Tysons Corner, VA
Digital Transformation and PLM – a call for PLM Professionals to re-define and re-position the benefits and value of PLM
Those successfully using PLM know it can drive Digital Transformation to a larger extent than most other efforts. PLM can also address sustainability on a product and system level in its widest scope—even in creating a sustainable future. Thus, PLM should receive more attention, positioning it as a business-critical and corporate strategic topic. PLM needs to move to the right in the classic hype cycle, delivering into the Enlightenment and Plateau of Productivity stages. How is this best done?
At PLM Roadmap and PDT 2022, we will share how PLM helps industries and organizations improve, becoming digital and data-driven, faster, profitable, and more competitive.
Agenda topics will seek to answer the following questions:
- How do we improve PLM implementations to better align with shifting expectations?
- What is the best use of PLM to support the design and implementation of agile yet resilient supply chains and, in general, reduce and manage enterprise risk?
- How can PLM support the actionable enterprise, helping management teams to understand, make decisions and manage the future?
- What is needed for the PLM community to move to an interoperable system for data reuse and openness, eliminating process gaps and business friction?
- How do we include PLM as part of strategic AI and Machine Learning investments?
- What is the role of PLM in a post-COVID-19 world, and how do we reset for it?
Don’t miss PLM Road Map & PDT North America on 24-25 May if you are concerned with PLM and delivering increased business value on all levels in and across your enterprise. Regardless of your industry, join us in the Washington D.C. area for the opportunity to interact with PLM leaders and peers, learn about successes and trends, and take the next step in your journey as a PLM professional.