July 5-7, 2022
Utilities at the Forefront of Sustainable Growth
Adaptable and resilient, the utility industry continues to demonstrate the importance of reinventing business processes and offerings in order to remain competitive. Growing desires to meet environmental, social and governance goals; the changing consumer landscape; greater grid instability; and increasing market volatility; are just some of the factors driving technological roadmaps and digital strategies. Discover how SAP solutions can help power generation, transmission, distribution and retail companies navigate industry disruption and drive sustainable growth.
The International SAP Conference for Utilities is back! T|A|C Events and SAP are looking forward to welcoming you and your colleagues to Munich, Germany from 5–7 July. We know there is nothing quite like face-to-face interaction and we are thrilled to be making a return to an in-person format.
Agenda Topics for 2022
- Preparing for a sustainable future
- Planning, executing and maximizing the move to SAP S/4HANA
- Successfully managing people, processes and workforces
- Flexible billing and improved customer services
- How to build, run, and manage electric vehicle charging networks
- Asset operations, maintenance and performance management
- Smart meter lifecycle management, compliance considerations and analytics
- Field service management and execution
- Utilities technologies including cloud, data management, advance analytics, reporting and more