Where will IT investment in the chemical industry have the most impact in 2016 and the coming years?
For SAP customers, product lifecycle management (PLM) is arguably the one initiative that can deliver value across multiple business units (such as R&D, supply chain, manufacturing, and compliance) while enhancing the overall customer experience as well.
With origins tracing back to the food industry, SAP Recipe Development (SAP RD) is the central PLM solution for process manufacturing industries. But, it turns out that the tight integration to product compliance makes for an even more compelling business case for specialty chemicals companies.
In this webcast, learn more about:
- Best practices for implementing SAP Recipe Development in chemical industry scenarios.
- Increasing the value of the PLM for chemicals business case with integrated compliance that extends from GHS-compliant SDS authoring and global label management to dangerous goods and substance volume tracking.
- Streamlining response to customer requests with an enterprise formulation system that is tied to logistics and compliance data for rapid recipe reformulation and optimization.
- Synchronizing R&D recipes with manufacturing bills of materials and simplifying the handover to manufacturing systems.
Download Presentation Slides & Recording
* These fields are required.