September 9-10, 2021
The Journey to SAP S/4HANA.
Future-proofing your organization with a comprehensive global IT transformation requires careful planning, preparation, benchmarking, and just as important – teamwork. This event is here to equip you with the tools you need, give you best practices, and put you in direct contact with those who have completed – or are in the process of completing – their SAP S/4HANA journeys. The Journey to SAP S/4HANA, a two-day digital event, will gather customer stories and provide an interactive platform to help you get your organization ready for the road ahead.
Built for existing and prospective users at every step of the journey: from analyzing and building your business case to designing, rolling out and optimizing, SAP experts, users, and implementation experts will share do’s, don’ts, and real-life experience.
Key topics include:
- How to analyze and build your business case
- What are the top considerations for designing and simulating phase
- Where can you improve and what legacy items you can leave behind
- How to complete a successful roll-out and monitor its success
- How to make the most of your digital transformation and what this means for the future of your enterprise