March 21-23, 2016
Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino
Las Vegas, NV
The definitive event for product development and compliance, specification and recipe management, project funding and resource allocation, and batch traceability.
Top experts from SAP, leading independent consulting firms, and your industry counterparts present roadmaps, tips, tricks, best practices, and strategic recommendations that you can immediately put to use upon returning to the office.
Customer Case Studies
Hear how leading companies tackle their projects and initiatives. Take away best practices and methodologies taught by the companies that use them, and learn how to better utilize your existing technology and plan for the future. Hear your peers have experts shortened project times, cut costs, evaluated key criteria, and ultimately achieved success on massive, high-stakes initiatives.
The world’s foremost experts on SAP technology
Hear directly from the best of the best. Speakers at this conference are experienced practitioners, industry visionaries, and subject matter experts (SMEs) who you can count on for reliable, accurate information. No sales pitches, just practical content to help you nail your next project, augment your skills, and advance your career.
Linx-AS is returning to SAPinsider PLM 2016 this year as a Gold Sponsor. Look for the big playing card in your padfolio and stop by booth #410 to try your hand and talk some Product Lifecycle Management with us. Also, attend one or both of our sessions on PLM and SAP Workflow.
Proven Techniques to Streamline Product Development with SAP Workflow
Director, PLM Process – Linx-AS
- Understand SAP workflow design and its many benefits, including audit capabilities and flexible routing schemes
- See a demo that illustrates how to go about a workflow implementation using a packaged approach
- Learn how to integrate workflow into the PLM business processes such as the creation, review, and approval cycles for all types of product specifications across the organization
Best Practices for SAP PLM and Process Manufacturing Industries
SVP, SAP Solutions – Linx-AS
This session provides an overview of SAP Product Lifecycle Management (SAP PLM) for process manufacturing industries and the SAP solutions available to strategically implement and accelerate a successful PLM program. Attend to:
- Explore how SAP recipe development drives SAP PLM for process manufacturing industries and how customers can extend its capabilities to support enhanced scenarios
- Get a best practice approach for developing an SAP PLM strategy and supporting the business case
- See how SAP PLM requirements impact multiple areas in an organization, such as R&D, packaging, regulatory, supply chain, and purchasing
Take home a screen cam demo.