Transforming Your New Product and Development Processes
Digitalization of products and business models is transforming the market at full speed. Understanding your products in all its lifecycle phases from idea through Manufacturing to Sales and Operation is critical for the digital transformation of your company.
The rapid technology shift and the increasing demand of electronic and software components in products also increases the complexity of modern systems. How does your product development react to these trends? Are you able to develop compliant products with real-time insights across the product lifecycle? What if you could continuously innovate to reduce time to market and deliver on customer demand?
Join Linx-AS, SAP, Stan Przybylinski, Vice President at CIMdata, and your colleagues in research & development, product development, and engineering to learn how to improve processes from product design to stewardship. You will gain an outside view on market trends and learn how to integrate product development to accelerate design cycles and deliver the products and services that meet your customer’s unique requirements and enjoy:
- 8% increase in meeting revenue goals with clearly documented and validated new products
- 17% decrease in time to market where product development projects are managed from concept to launch.
Take a PLM deep dive with three forum tracks dedicated to:
- Product lifecycle management for discrete manufacturing
- Project and portfolio management
- Product lifecycle management and compliance for process industries
At this year’s PLM forum, learn how Linx-AS customer Nature’s Way transformed R&D with SAP Recipe Development.