September 27-28, 2018
Convene at One Boston Place
In today’s world of disruptive innovation, business value needs to be delivered in weeks, not months or years. The traditional mechanisms used to create and manage project plans do not keep pace with the world we live in. This event provides a deep dive into cutting-edge design thinking models, new ways to accelerate MVPs, and new approaches to proactively anticipate core truths behind business needs, revealing how product managers are driving disruptive change across sectors. Attended by the brightest and best product managers in the country, the Product Innovation Summit provides fresh insights and key takeaways to address the challenges you face every day. We do this through a combination of interactive product labs, dynamic panels, and real-world case studies.
You will learn how to:
- Use agile and lean frameworks to reduce time to market and inform funding decisions
- Bring innovative product management approaches and cultures into your enterprise
- Move away from ‘mode’ thinking, and towards continuous product lifecycle management
- Measure tangible outcomes from your innovation programs
- Implement the right strategic choices for high impact digital product development
- How will AI, VR and machine learning disrupt product development at scale?