June 14-15, 2016
How can manufacturing organizations reimagine their businesses, starting with the digital core, and continuing into the initial design and planning of their products, before extending up through manufacturing and an increasingly interconnected extended supply chain?
Find out at the SAP Manufacturing Industries Forum 2016 on June 14–15 in Lombard, Illinois!
At the event, keynote speaker Alan Cseresznyak, senior vice president of administration for Toyota Material Handling USA and CIO of Toyota Material Handling North America, will share details on the company’s current success and plans for digital transformation.
You will also:
- Learn why digital transformation is necessary for Toyota Material Handling North America to achieve its vision of advance manufacturing
- Discover how Toyota Material Handling North America is improving manufacturing and enhancing customer-facing processes with Big Data, advanced analytics, augmented reality, and 3D printing
- Hear what innovative SAP solutions Toyota Material Handling North America is using to become a Live Business, and how they are enabling TMH to readily sense, respond, learn, adapt, and predict
And don’t miss this opportunity to hear Hans Thalbauer, general manager of extended supply chain at SAP, discuss how digitization is reinventing the world economy and creating new opportunities.
Check out this infographic now to learn more, and make sure to register today for the only SAP event designed for manufacturers.
Join Linx-AS at this unique, two-day event focused solely on the latest innovations and extended supply chain solutions for the manufacturing industry. These solutions that manufacturers need today to become Live Businesses – enabling them to sense, respond, learn, adapt, predict, and Run Simple. Learn how manufacturers are winning the digital race with Live Business, and position your organization for success.
Attend one or both of our customer presentations: Rich Products and Hill-Rom
A Guided Tour of Rich Products’ Product Development Transformation
This session examines how Rich Products transformed product development and data management processes through an SAP Recipe Development implementation. Get insights into how the company:
- Developed its strategy and business case.
- Implemented organizational change management to support the business transformation.
- Improved workflow and unified product data for increased speed to market and reduced compliance risk.
- Enhanced standard product labeling functionality with logic to support authoring of ingredient statements and nutritional fact panels.
Managing Labeling Compliance for FDA’s UDI at Hill-Rom
Learn how Hill-Rom is using SAP Global Label Management (SAP GLM) to meet the FDA unique device identification (UDI) requirements. The presentation will review the application of SAP GLM to define and generate standardized device and packaging labels to be compliant.