18 – 20 April, 2023
Innovative – Resilient – Sustainable: The Energy Industry of the Future
The sprint is on. The energy industry is transforming to balance energy security with sustainability and affordability, driven by stakeholder demands for low-to-no carbon systems and improved ESG performance. Yet, 2022 has marked a dramatic change in the perception of the market: the provisioning of reliable and affordable energy is essential for the economy and preserving the living standards of our communities. Disrupted supply chains, surging demand for LNG and fuels have led to unknown price dynamics and discussions about the future of the industry. The energy product portfolio is diversifying with LNG, hydrogen, alternate fuels, renewables, CO2 capture services and more. Industry needs to transition by providing the capability to simulate and optimize their supply chain and operations, and to manage both their carbon footprint to produce new products, as well as to manage the carbon intensity of the products themselves. And therefore, provide the opportunity for energy businesses to adapt, shape new alliances with other industries and remain resilient.
The 2023 International SAP Conference for Energy will equally mark these recent changes. The shift towards sustainability, process efficiency and resiliency, and security will be at the heart of our agenda. Strategic discussions with select industry experts will be offered alongside solution demos, group discussions and networking amongst peers. The International SAP Conference for Utilities will take place in parallel – allowing attendees to benefit from a wider pool of use cases and expert insights. End-to-end processes from the reservoir to the meter, new processes for electrified mobility, and sustainability solutions along the full value chain, are just some of the synergies we will look to explore in Basel.
What Can You Expect in 2023?
- We’ll be bringing a diverse, interactive and exclusive agenda to Basel. Including brand new international customer use cases, inspiring keynote presenters, more time for networking and re-connecting with peers, and an extended range of roundtable discussions
- The Energy conference will once again be co-located with the International SAP Conference for Utilities. Sharing joint industry keynotes, tracks and an exhibition, attendees will have free access as part of their ticket and the opportunity to hear insights from across the whole energy value chain
- Returning for 2023! Our offsite evening event will allow attendees to unwind and socialize at our fun and unique location, Altes Kraftwerk, Basel
- A new and improved pre-conference day, providing greater guidance for those looking to learn more detailed insight into specific solutions or who are building the business case for the move to SAP. In addition there will be more time to interact and talk with our dedicated SAP experts
- Don’t miss our popular Business Women’s Networking Lunch. Open to all attendees, guest speakers and networking activities will provide time to reflect on how we can support each other, and women in business